Welcome To BinaryTrading.org – December 2013
Binary options are simple to trade but hard to master. Our website is packed full of 100% free guides that show you exactly how to trade binary options using easy to understand screenshots and down to earth explanations. Use BinaryTrading.org to help you learn the fundamentals of trading, get free strategies, trading tips and find a legit broker worthy of your business.
Trading Binary Options
Today binary options are red hot. It’s where the winning traders are raking in the cash. Hand over fist. Why? Because it’s easy, fast and can be profitable. Very freaking profitable. If you are good at it.
FOREX, forget about it. it’s complicated. Too slow. Too robotic and formula driven.
Here is how simple binary trading is on the most basic level. Can you pick correctly from a one or the other choice? If you are correct you earn money (up to 85+% returns). That’s binary trading.
- “One or the other”
- “Up or Down”
- “Above or Below”
- “Touch or No Touch”
- “In or Out”
Think of questions like:
- Is OIL going up or down in the next 15 minutes?
- Is APPLE or GOOGLE going to perform better in the next hour
- Is your favorite stock going up or down?
- Is the USD/EUR pair moving?
- Can GOLD reach a certain price or not
If you choose correctly you win the trade and make money. Binary trading is that simple.
A Few Beginner Starting Articles
- Basics of Binary Options – New to binary options? Read this binary options for newbies.
- How To Trade A Binary Option Online – Tutorial with step by step screenshots
- Binary Options Trading Guide, Lessons & Tutorials – List of tips, strategies, ideas and info
- Practice With A Demo Trading Account – Trick to get a totally free demo account!
- Reputable Binary Options Brokers – Trust us one this one, only trade at a safe broker.
I’m here to tell you that you do not have to be a professional trader to trade binary options and make money. You can start with as little as a $200 at most brokers we recommend.
You can start with even less at MarketsWorld if you want to give it a try with as little budget as possible.
Now let us be realistic for a moment and say that >while it is simple to trade a binary option it is not as simple to pick correctly the majority of the time. You have to know your stuff, be able to spot trends or reversals, or just be lucky. If you are right you make cash and if you are wrong you lose some. The actual buying and selling of binary options is so easy that the the “average Joe” can trade binaries. A fair percentage of them can do so quite successfully. Some people make really good money trading binary options. You could be one of them.
Binaries became legal in the USA in 2008 and their popularity exploded in 2012 and into 2013. Why? Because they are a simplified way to trade stocks, commodities, indices and currency pairs. . Binary options trading is fast, fun and it can be very profitable. I’m talking about a lot of money here in short time frames. 70-85% returns can be made on trades that close in hours, minutes and even 60 seconds. Now, before we get ahead of ourselves there is plenty of risk involved. Binaries are higher risk and higher reward. That is how it works. Know this up front.
If You Like The Idea of Slowly Making Losing Money In The Stock Market
Then binary trading is NOT for you. The trading is too fasted paced. And the risk and returns are too big. The average binary option trade online today probably expires within 15 to 30 minutes per trade, with returns often up to around 85%. However if you are a take the “path less traveled” type of man, then trading binary options is for you. Higher rewards, higher risks. That is how it goes.
I don’t know about you, but I would rather take a shot and miss than slowly bleed myself dry through inflation and taxes.
The good news is that your risk is limited and fixed on any given trade. You can not lose more than you risked on the trade, unlike forex where you can get burned with leverage and margin calls. The even better news is, you do not have to be a financial expert or even an experienced trader in order to make successful binary option trades. Even if you have never bought a stock before, you can trade binary options and win.
Let’s take a closer look at what is involved.
Basics Of Digital Options Trading (Binaries) vs FOREX
Before you trade, here are some things you should know:
- Binaries offer a fixed risk up front. You decide how much to risk before placing a trade. You can’t lose more than this amount no matter how badly the trade goes
- There is also a fixed payout. You know exactly how much money you are going to make when the option expires
- You do not have to worry about setting stop losses or over leveraging yourself.
- You do not have to worry about margin calls
- You do not have to win by massive pips. A 1 pip win is as good as a 20 pip win as far as your payout is concerned (your heart rate as expiry hits is another matter)
- You job is to pick between a one or the other (binary) choice. If you are correct you earn money.
- You do not actually buy the underlying asset. You just predict it’s price movement
- You can not get burned by leverage and end up costing yourself more than what you intended to risk. Binaries are fixed risk, fixed reward trades.
These differences from the complicated world of forex trading have made investing in binaries something that virtually all investors, regardless of starting capital, to be able to do effectively. If you have experience in forex, good or bad, you can probably step right in and start trading FX binary options without skipping a beat.
Can You Make Money Binary Options Trading, Really?
Plenty of people make money every day by winning their binary option trades. You can even make a lot of money in a short period of time trading binary options if you are willing to tolerate the risk. 70-85% on winning trades is a standard return. You can get this with binary options that expire in as little as 60 seconds.
You can lose money as well. There is a substantial risk involved with binary trading. Many argue there is more than other traditional types of investing. Others even argue that trading binary options is similar to gambling, or the flip of a coin. Here is what you need to know about making money with binaries.
- You must win more than 50% of your trades over the long term to be profitable. Depending on your exact returns will determine exactly what your binary batting average has to be.
- Returns are large – 80% returns are probably the average on most up / down trades
- Risks are large – 100%-85% of the trade amount is at risk depending on where you are trading
- Fast Trades – It can be a roller coaster. Make sure you can handle the psychological aspect of trading binaries
- Not all brokers accept US traders. See the US Binary Options Brokers here.
Always Practice With A Demo Account Before Trading Your Real Money
Start out trading virtual money before risking real money. To get a demo account, all you have to do is make a minimum deposit at any of the brokers that offer demo trading. Do yourself a favor and make your first deposit at a broker who offers a demo account where you can practice trading in real time with fake money. Most all of the brokers require you to make a deposit in order to access their demo account. However you are not risking your own money trading with a virtual account. It is all fake money, but real experience. Use the demo account to work on your methods, techniques and to test strategies and theories.
Good luck in your trades! Join the BinaryTrading.org’s Google+ page to see more awesome content across our network of trading sites.
Begin Trading Binary Options – My Recommended Trading Sites
- TradeRush – Excellent trading platform and the best 60 second options online. Begin with $200 minimum investment.
- MarketsWorld – High returns, regulated and legit. US traders allowed.
- GOption – 24 hour cash out for verified accounts. $200 minimum deposit. Deposit $500 and get four risk free $25 trades and trade real money on Goptions.
- Banc De Binary – Exceptional broker with amazing customer service.Sorry, no US traders